Burton Flight Attendant Men's Snowboard
Building on the iconic performance of the original, the Flight Attendant Split is poppy and playful on natural hits, yet stable and responsive across bigger lines and high-speed descents. Slashing fresh turns between tight aspens, launching stacked pillows, and charging springtime steeps are the Flight Attendant Split's preferred uses.
The Balanced Freeride Geometry combines a tapered directional shape (10mm of taper) with set-back camber and an early-rise nose to deliver effortless float in deep snow, without sacrificing the board's ability to lay an aggressive edge on sloughed steeps and icy chutes. And much like a twin-shaped board, the sidecut is centered along the reference stance, allowing you to ride backcountry terrain with a freestyle perspective.
- Versatile split for slaying natural backcountry features
- Channel mounting offers easy set up with infinite options
- Camber with rocker nose offers power with float in pow
- Directional, tapered shape for aggressive, floaty feel
- Carbon I-Beam increases pop for boosting natural hits
- Pro-Tip tapered tips reduce swing weight
- Infinite Ride makes board feel same after years of riding
- Ultra-fast Sintered WFO base made with recycled material