Salomon Gypsy Women's Snowboard
The deck of choice for laying down clean tricks in the park and streets is the Salomon Gypsy. The Gypsy sports a redesigned shape based off the freestyle-favorite Villain. Its mid-level flex brings a playful vibe for jibbing and jumping without feeling overly loose on the mountain, plus it's loaded with pop-enhancing features for heightened ollie power.
The Gypsy's freestyle domination starts with a Rock Out Camber profile, which is flat between the bindings for high-speed stability and smoothly stomped landings, with camber near the inserts for added response and edge hold, along with rockered tips for a bit of forgiveness and float. Popster core profiling maximizes the natural snap of the Aspen Select Core, making your ollies feel extra poppy without making the board feel stiff.
- Park board that encourages clean presses, and stylish tricks
- True twin shape rides both ways for ultimate trick freedom
- Medium flex is responsive and easily manipulated
- Rock Out Camber features large rocker sections for presses
- Aspen Select Core is durable and extremely poppy for ollies
- Freestyle edge bevel creates smooth board slides on all rails
- Sintered base will have you clearing jumps in all conditions
- Colors on die cut bases may vary from the depicted image